In addition to commercial production, I have extensive experience as a writer and editor. I regularly pitch media outlets as a manner of exploring themes and ideas important to me. Currently, I have forthcoming pieces in Freelancers Union, Huellas, and Preachy.
Below are links to several published clips:
- Freelancers Union – “How to apply to full-time jobs with a freelance resume”
- Preachy – “The Stoic’s Embrace of RNG”
- Huellas Magazine – “From Panama to Pandemia: Una Vida de Austeridad”
- Freelancers Union – “Making the transition from one freelance career to another”
- Porter House Review – Review of “Black Buck” by Mateo Askaripour
- Porter House Review – Interview with Mateo Askaripour, author of “Black Buck”
- Sprout Video – “How to Hire Freelancers for Business Video Production”
- Melty Cone – “Creative Approaches in Commercial Video Production”
Please let me know if you’re interested in reading forthcoming pieces or writing samples in other forms.